Aerial view of end of this section of the Road at Red River
Road (Hwy 25) and Liberty Lane
(A) Starting at the intersection of Liberty Lane at Red River Road the road crosses the Southeast corner of Billy Green's lot before crossing (B) Village Green Road just above the driveway of Pat and Pamela Foster. It continues until it appears to end at the pond (C) before reappearing in front of the "Old Douglass Place".
Investigation of the SW direction of the Backwater Road will not be addressed at this time. We do feel that the road would have continued on Liberty Lane to intersect the old Buffaloe Road or Nashville Road (1788) at or near Douglass Station on the current Long Hollow Pike.